ACE THE SOFTWARE TESTING TECHNICAL INTERVIEW
Who should Attend:–
- Software Test Engineers who are looking to join the leading SW Product companies like Microsoft,Amazon, Expedia, Google, Facebook and other prestigious employers.
- Software test professionals looking to get back to work after long family break or sabbatical.
- Fresh college graduates who want to understand industry expectations and prepare for interviews
We know what hiring managers are looking for as our coaches have interviewed and hired hundreds of candidates. We have designed A 360-degreeapproachthat will start with skill level assessment and understanding the gap areas followed by customized training to strengthen those areas. We will also provide a feedback session to further fine tune the required skill areas. It is a four-week program designed to give you enough time to learn and improve between sessions. We will cover software testing topics and tools like Selenium, QTP and Security Testing.
LEARN IT RIGHT AND BE A PERFECT SOFTWARE TESTER
Interested in joining the technology industry?
Join our Software Testing Course and get a JOB.
Who should Attend –
- Fresh college graduates without prior background in Software Testing.
- Looking to work in Software Testing after completing course.
Course Learning Objectives: –
- Learn principles of software testing, common terminology including concepts which will help with testing and troubleshooting.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Learn various quality assurance practices to improve processes and prevent bugs/defects.
- Become familiar with Automation testing and test management tools like Selenium (intro) and QTP (intro).
- Learn functional and structural test design techniques for effective and efficient testing.
- Practice test design techniques to reinforce your new skills.
- Find out when to use each test design technique for the best results.
- Create scripts using MS DOS and PowerShell.
- Create SQL and database test cases using T-SQL.
Why choose us?
- World-class instructors with both Training and IT Experience
- Deep expertise in what it takes to get hired in IT industry
- Help with job placement